Thread: WANTED - Information & pictures of 7 AGS Stormy Down

Thanks

Default WANTED - Information & pictures of 7 AGS Stormy Down

I am trying to put together a time line with pictures of my father's life. His memory is fading and he now lives in a residential home. This project is giving him an interest and is bringing back memories that he thought he had lost. This project is for our family and not for publishing or general release although those who have helped are being mentioned on the last page.
    My dad attended his gunnery course from 28 Mar 8 May 1943. It was course no. 131.
    I have not been able to find any period pictures of details of the course on line. Can anyone on here please help?
    Thank you in advance.
    (Other aspects of my father's wartime service including some of his own pictures may be found within my forum posts here: http://sas.raf38group.org/forum/ )

Thanks

Default Stormy Down

Hello Guy,
    My name is Martin & I'm researching Stormy Down for a Museum exhibition to be held this year. During my research I have come across your post.
    Is there anything I can do to assist?
    We would be honoured to show your father's story should you be willing.
    Please let me know.
    kr
    Martin

Thanks

Martin,

You've not provided any links for us to contact you off-board, but if you left click on Guy's name at the start of his post you will find a drop-down menu which will link you to his email address. This is probably the best way to contact him as he has not visited the forum for 6 years.

Brian

Thanks

Guy, I have a photo but from two years earlier so it will be no use to you

Thanks

Hello Martin,

I have a photo of a 1941 course of Polish gunners. You are welcome to use it but I cannot post it on here - I have been unable to post photos here for several months. But if you email me on nevillebougourd@gmail.com I will email a copy to you and also a copy of the back which has all the names.