Thread: Identify a Probable RAF Senior Officer

Thanks

Default Identify a Probable RAF Senior Officer

http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj536/Gaetano75/
    The above picture shows a Gentleman in civilian clothes accompanying, or accompanied by, an Army G.O. The photo was taken at the T.A. 100th Anniversary. Judging by his RAF necktie, and his decorations (Order of Bath neck badge, OBE followed by, among the others, a DFC (or AFC), I believe he is a Senior RAF ex-Officer, probably of Air Rank. Can anyone in this forum help me identifying him? Thanks and regards.

Thanks

You started a topic on this 9 days ago

http://www.rafcommands.com/forum/showthread.php?12600-Identify-a-Probable-RAF-Senior-Officer-in-Mufti

Please do not bump threads in such a short time.

Give others a chance to have their threads seen

Ross
    The Intellectual Property contained in this message has been assigned specifically to this web site.
    Copyright Ross McNeill 2015/2018 - All rights reserved.

Thanks

Default Identify a Probable RAF Senior Officer in Mufti

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_McNeill View Post
    You started a topic on this 9 days ago

http://www.rafcommands.com/forum/showthread.php?12600-Identify-a-Probable-RAF-Senior-Officer-in-Mufti

Please do not bump threads in such a short time.

Give others a chance to have their threads seen

Ross
    I apologize. The point is that I believed my earlier messages had gone un-noticed, owing to my inaccuracy in sending them. Regards.

Thanks

I think the officer in question is Air Vice Marshal Paul Douglas LUKER CB OBE AFC

Luker spent most of his career as a helicopter pilot and commanded the Joint Helicopter Command (JHC). After leaving the RAF he became something like the Head of Reserve Foces and Cadets but I don't know what he does now.

Colin Cummings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldduffer View Post
    I think the officer in question is Air Vice Marshal Paul Douglas LUKER CB OBE AFC

Luker spent most of his career as a helicopter pilot and commanded the Joint Helicopter Command (JHC). After leaving the RAF he became something like the Head of Reserve Foces and Cadets but I don't know what he does now.

Colin Cummings
    Thank you very much indeed. I was sure I'd have found the answer in this wonderful forum. Pity I discovered it so late. Regards. Gaetano