Thread: 35 squadron ORB's

Thanks

Default 35 squadron ORB's

I am about to undertake a mamouth task of rekeying the Orb's for 1944 and 1945 into a database, showing date,aircraft, name (initial/surname) and orb file ref.
    I estimate this will keep me busy and crosseyed for several months.But first has this already been done? And secondly are there any tips. I am using a spreadsheet to gather the data, split screen with the orb image.

TIA
    Paul H.

Thanks

I have selected parts - the 49 sorties of F/L P F Fischer, DFC - presented on my website, cf.
    http://danishww2pilots.dk/sorties.php?person=24

But my focus is the Danish airmen and not the unit. I have transcribed 1,760 sorties by Danish airmen at the moment.

Regards

Mikkel
    Britain's Victory, Denmark's Freedom. Danish Volunteers in Allied Air Forces During the Second World War
    fb.me/britainsvictorydenmarksfreedom
    danishww2pilots.dk - a resource on Danish aircrew during the Second World War

Thanks

Hi Mikkel,
    Thanks for that-an impressive website, carefully presented.
    Looking back I note that we had been in contact in June of last year. Its a slow job of rekeying data from the official record onto a spreadsheet-especially as I can only use one hand-but it will keep me out of miscief for some time.

regards,
    Paul.