Thread: RAFVR Personnel Strength

Thanks

Default RAFVR Personnel Strength

Are the statistics available to show the reliable status of RAFVR aircrew figures in 1940 and then in 1945.

I am having trouble with searching on the forum so please forgive me if this information was readilly available.

Thanks

Do I have to put a video of me dancing the sugar plum fairy in the nude with fans before people read the Sticky Messages at the top of each forum index page!

http://www.rafcommands.com/forum/showthread.php?11062-Forum-Search

Three emails from users today asking the same question on the search.

Four yesterday

God knows how many in the last week!

Rant over!

Now see post #5 on this sticky message at the top of the Useful Books and Research Materials section of the forum

http://www.rafcommands.com/forum/showthread.php?13206-RAF-Manpower-and-Deferred-Service

Ross
    The Intellectual Property contained in this message has been assigned specifically to this web site.
    Copyright Ross McNeill 2015/2018 - All rights reserved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_McNeill View Post
    Do I have to put a video of me dancing the sugar plum fairy in the nude with fans before people read the Sticky Messages at the top of each forum index page!
    Ross
    Well since you ask Ross, ABSOLUTELY, that would work for me ;-) To be honest I was quite disappointed that neither of the links provided in your post led to said video :-( Tis Christmas after all and we all deserve a wee treat!

Linzee
    (standing by to play Tchaikovskys' Nutcracker at a moments notice)