Thread: Another story on the Bomber Boys of Malvern

Thanks

Default Another story on the Bomber Boys of Malvern

Hello All,

As I mentioned in a previous post about Norman Hood's passing, he was very helpful in sharing information about 76 Sqn for one of my research subjects, Sgt. Morris Murray. Recently, a student at a high school in Smith's Falls, Ontario, contacted me about him. She had been assigned to do a research project by her teacher, who wanted his students to discover the thrill of working with primary sources. Starting with Murray's service file from Library and Archives Canada, the student found me and was able to contact a member of his family.

I wrote a story about all of it for the local paper and included the short histories of a number of other RCAF men from the school. I'd like to share it with you here to once again say thanks to Norman and all of you for your help.

http://www.beachmetro.com/2013/04/04/malvern-history-celebrated-reunion-nears/
    David

Thanks

Thanks you for the link, David. Very interesting and a good way to present the sacrifices of some of those those who went before them to today's Malvern students and local residents.
    Ian Macdonald