Thread: New Zealand Air Crew Casualt Personnel Files Access (NZDF Archive).How to Obtain/pay?

Thanks

Default New Zealand Air Crew Casualt Personnel Files Access (NZDF Archive).How to Obtain/pay?

I would like to obtain copies of several personnel file for RNZAF WW2 casualties.I have been on the website and understand I have to pay a fee for that.No problem.However the NZDF site says payment by cheque only drawn on a NZ bank or a bankers draft.No credit card/PayPal.I dont have a NZ account and my lovely G.B Bank wants to charge me 25 for the privelage of drawing up a Bankers draft.That is approx twice the amount charged per record by the NZDF.Does anyone have a research contact in NZ?Can the files be accessed in person?Or shall I just put my hand in my pocket and stop moaning?!B

Thanks

How many files are you interested in and are you primarily interested in the casualty papers or the whole content of each file? I have accessed a lot of casualty and other documents for those who died when compiling by 'For Your Tomorrow' trilogy (published 1998-2008) and may be able to help if the numbers are not too great.

Errol