Thread: Using Forum to generate sales

Thanks

Default Using Forum to generate sales

Ok,

Todays gripe from this grumpy old man is directed to those who seek to push links/sales to their products.

This is a non commercial forum.

I will permit some limited attempts to parasite on the traffic I have built up over the years but in one defined forum and I expect the common good manners of some contact to seek approval before post.

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

I'VE EVEN PUT IT IN THE FORUM HEADERS BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN MISSED BY THOSE THAT ARE PIG IGNORANT OF COMMON COURTESTY.

Ross
    The Intellectual Property contained in this message has been assigned specifically to this web site.
    Copyright Ross McNeill 2015/2018 - All rights reserved.

Thanks

Well said, that man. I agree entirely. Presumably - and if convicted of a second, or further, offence(s) - the punishment will be banning from the Forum, and removal of all posts therefrom.
    Years ago I used, occasionally, to meet a Parliamentary Draughtsman in the Civil Service Club. He had concocted some spoof Bill wherein "any second, or subsequent, offence" would result in the miscreant being "banished to a semi-detached house in Surbiton set about with gnomes of a garish hue.".
    HTH
    Peter Davies
    Last edited by Resmoroh; 5th July 2013 at 13:44. Reason: Spelling!
    Meteorology is a science; good meteorology is an art!
    We might not know - but we might know who does!

Thanks

That sounds like a punishment severe enough to deter even the most persistent offender Peter. Perhaps Ross could find a similar abode in Dudley for said miscreants on this forum.
    Max
    Max Williams
    www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
    the story of Lancaster ME453