Thread: For Your Tomorrow by Errol Martyn

Post For Your Tomorrow by Errol Martyn

I have the complete set of three books by Errol. The books cover all incidents where an RNZAF or New Zealand born casualty was involved and the 3rd book has potted biographies of each persons service career. I am happy to do look ups should anyone want :)
    Dee

Errol is a member of this forum and is quite genourous with quotes from his own books which he no doubt took a great deal of time and effort to research.

rafcommands.com/forum/showthread.php?13302-Sources-Copyright
    Unless the new management think otherwise if course.
    Dennis Burke
    - Dublin

Foreign Aircrew and Aircraft Ireland 1939-1945
    www.skynet.ie/~dan/war/crashes.htm

Default Errol's better

Brilliant. Much better if Errol answers. Couldnt find anything when I did the search :)
    Dee

I agree. Errol has been very generous in responding to queries. I suggest that in cases where the authors are members of this board, the queries should be directed to them.

In other cases we should follow the guidelines given in the Copyright-Sources thread

Ross has set some great guidelines in terms of copyright, commercial posts, etc.. and we should stick to that.

Strange that Dee, since you posted the same message a few weeks back and Ross told you the very same thing and presumably deleted the post. Google search within the forum for Martyn or Erroll or FYT or the book title, I'm sure you will find many many of his posts.
    Dennis Burke
    - Dublin

Foreign Aircrew and Aircraft Ireland 1939-1945
    www.skynet.ie/~dan/war/crashes.htm