Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forum Changes, Issues , Feedback and Suggestions

A much awaited change in the "Unaccounted Airmen..." thread series by Henk/Alex Smart.

A total of 867 threads dating from 1940 till mid 1942 were started earlier without the "YYMMDD" prefix. All the threads have now been updated with the Year-Month-Date prefix. Going forward once google indexes the site, the searching of a thread should be easy just by entering the date keyword in the format of YYMMDD

Another feature added.

if searching by date in the CWGC database , You will see a link added to the "Unaccounted" thread from the forum just before the table of results.. eg http://www.rafcommands.com/database/...ate=1945-01-22

Interesting feature Jagan, thx
    Czechoslovak Airmen in the RAF 1940-1945
    http://cz-raf.webnode.cz

Minor Updates to forum template that we are familiar with.. it is now "Mobile Ready".. meaning no tiny font, no scroll bars etc.. Work still in progress

Hi Jagan,

It's been a while, but I'm still around... :)

I tried logging on to the site with my phone and noticed that it fit the screen at first. The text was still a bit on the small side but I notice the site still isn't responsive - when I enlarge the view, it doesn't adjust (not html 5 I guess). I know, I know... one step at a time. :)

Also - and you have probably answered this before - are you able to buy the non-www version of the domain? I forgot to enter it properly and I got another ad site pushing me to service files, ancestry etc.

I hope to get back to this war soon, but I am still working on the first one these days. Here is the site of the group I am spending my time with. I edit their print magazine, which only comes out a few times a year.

cobwfa.ca or www.cobwfa.ca (we have both domains).

All the best to everyone. I will try to keep in touch.

David
    David

Hi David,

The forum listing and the forum listing with threads list do come up responsive

https://www.facebook.com/rafcommands...e=3&permPage=1

The Single Thread view showing posts however is still not working as it should.. i have almost given up!

Thanks on the tip on the non-www domain.. Let me get fixed with the service provider.

-Jagan