Thread: No.600 Squadron website

Thanks

Default No.600 Squadron website

Try as I might, every attempt to pass a query to the No.600 Squadron Association website fails with the following message:

"Your form is missing required information, contains invalid information, or the recipient is no longer available. Please check the information you entered in the form, verify the recipient is currently accepting this form, and try again."

My query (if anyone can forward or answer it) is as follows: Is there any evidence in the original ORBs or related documents that a Fleet Air Arm pilot, R.S. Baker-Falkner, was attached to or flew operationally with No.600 Squadron anytime in the period 1940. If so, what dates were his sorties ?

Thanks

Hugh,

Just looking around the website the Association's last Newsletter was issued in December 2011, which might suggest the association has folded. That said there is an email address for the editor -andyandjulie.cameron@btopenworld.com . Might be worth trying that if there are no other ideas.

Brian

Thanks

Hi Hugh

I am in contact with Andy Cameron so you should be able to get him on the e-mail address Brian quoted.

I also have a newsletter dated June 2012 so the December 2011 onne was not the last

Malcolm

Thanks

Many thanks - I fired off my query to him two minutes ago.