Thread: Raid on Danzig on 10/11.11.1940 in ORBs of Scampton & Waddington RAF Stations

Thanks

Default Raid on Danzig on 10/11.11.1940 in ORBs of Scampton & Waddington RAF Stations

I am trying to collate any available details concerning the raid on Danzig on 10/11 Nov. 1940.
    In 5 Group ORB I found the information that 3 crews from Scampton and 2 from Waddington were detailed to bomb that city. I wonder if in ORBs of those stations include the information of which squadrons were inwolved in this operation and how many crews were selected.

Does anyone have access to those ORBs and could help me to get this info?
    Any asisstance would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Greg

Thanks

Regarding the above request I wonder if in respective F540 Forms (Summaries of Events) of ORBs of 44, 49 and 83 Sqns such an information concerning the number of crews detailed to raids on Danzig and Mannheim (which took place on the same night) could be found?
    I have F541 Forms (Records of Events) from those ORBs but unfortunately there is no direct indication which crew were assigned to which target...

Thanks

207 Squadron was reformed at Waddington on the 1st November with Avro Manchesters. Could be they were involved too.