Thread: S/L C T Stimpson DFC, 601 Sqn photo

Thanks

Default S/L C T Stimpson DFC, 601 Sqn photo

Hi,
    I am trying to find a photo of S/L Charles Trevor Stimpson DFC (129663), CO of 601 Sqdn during January – May 1945.
    Any idea where I can find a photo of him, please?

Mojmír

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks

Default S/L CT Stimpson

Hello there
    I am the surviving nephew of Charles Trevor Stimpson, I have just located your enquiry. I can provide you with a photograph of my uncle. I have one or two photos of when he served with 56 Squadron with S/L Dundas and one or two while he was CO of 601 Squadron. If you can let me have an email address I can arrange for you to be sent a scanned copy or two. Please I should like to enquire what is your association with my uncle which prompts your search?
    Kind Regards
    Charles Stimpson

Thanks

Hi Charles,
    I am sending a PM to you.
    Best regards
    Mojmir

Thanks

Default Stimpson 601 squadron

I am a member of 601 Squadron Old Comrades Association and am finishing up a photographic history of the Squadron. We have some very late war group photos and would like to positivly ID S/Ldr Charles Stimpson (not sure of the date on the photo and it could be the prior CO Turkington). I would appreciat any info you have.

Regards
    James Ivers
    601 OCA

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Stimpson View Post
    Hello there
    I am the surviving nephew of Charles Trevor Stimpson, I have just located your enquiry. I can provide you with a photograph of my uncle. I have one or two photos of when he served with 56 Squadron with S/L Dundas and one or two while he was CO of 601 Squadron. If you can let me have an email address I can arrange for you to be sent a scanned copy or two. Please I should like to enquire what is your association with my uncle which prompts your search?
    Kind Regards
    Charles Stimpson