Thread: Grave Photos Help - Cambridge and Bergen Op Zoom

Thanks

Default Grave Photos Help - Cambridge and Bergen Op Zoom

I wonder if anyone can help me complete a project? I am looking for photos of two gravestones, the first is in Cambridge City Cemetery (Sergeant Brian Jagger - grave 13763), the other is in the Bergen-Op-Zoom Cemetery (Pilot Officer Leonard George Weller, Plot 27, Row A, Grave 6)

Are there any locals who could assist, or anyone visiting? Neither are on the 'find a grave' site.

Thanks

If you can't find any other solution, they are both available on The War Grave Photographic Project site (http://twgpp.org/) .

I have used the site before and you get a good quality photograph almost by return if you order online.

Regards

Pete
    Main areas of research:

- CA Butler and the loss of Lancaster ME334 (http://rafww2butler.wordpress.com/ )
    - Aircrew Training (Basic / Trade / Operational / Continuation / Conversion)
    - The History of No. 35 Squadron (1916 - 1982) (https://35squadron.wordpress.com/)

[Always looking for copies of original documents / photographs etc relating to these subjects]

Thanks

617 Squadron Historian, Rob Owen, can probably help

Thanks

You could also put a request on the WW2talk forum. I think there is a chap from Holland who has photographed all of the Bergen Op Zoom cemeteries, and someone will probably be able to assist with the Cambridge City one. You have to register to post but it is free!!

Good luck

Andy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Airman 1 View Post
    I wonder if anyone can help me complete a project? I am looking for photos of two gravestones, the first is in Cambridge City Cemetery (Sergeant Brian Jagger - grave 13763), the other is in the Bergen-Op-Zoom Cemetery (Pilot Officer Leonard George Weller, Plot 27, Row A, Grave 6)

Are there any locals who could assist, or anyone visiting? Neither are on the 'find a grave' site.
    I have a photo of Jagger, send me your email and I will forward it.

Steve
    No.218 (Gold Coast) Squadron Association Historian
    No.623 squadron Research

~~IN TIME ~~

Thanks

Thanks all. Steve PM on its way. I have some Bergen photos of the original crosses but not Weller's headstone.