Thread: 150 Squadron ORB

Thanks

Default 150 Squadron ORB

Hi all

I'm appealing to anyone who may be going to Kew National Archives soon or if by any chance has access to the ORB for 150 Squadron from November 1944 to May 1945 please?

My Grandfather was a Navigator on Lancaster with 150 Squadron for this period. His name is Norman Quick, 130698.

I don't have time to get to Kew due to work and am hoping someone can help me. I'm happy to buy a drink for anyone that can help me.

Thanks very much

Sam

Thanks

Sam,
    If no success, you can get the ORB's on a monthly basis, from the N/A online shop, but these will cost you 3.60 per month, and if you only go for the 541's, (Record of Events) which is really all you need to show his ops, would be a total of 25.20. You have just missed a deadline by the N/A, where it would have only cost you approx 12, for the ORB copied on disc, covering Aug 44 through to Nov 45.
    Last edited by AlanW; 7th April 2014 at 04:49.

Thanks

Thank you very much Alan.

I'll look into it and thank you to the member who messages me as well.

Hugely appreciated.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
    Sam,
    If no success, you can get the ORB's on a monthly basis, from the N/A online shop, but these will cost you 3.60 per month, and if you only go for the 541's, (Record of Events) which is really all you need to show his ops, would be a total of 25.20. You have just missed a deadline by the N/A, where it would have only cost you approx 12, for the ORB copied on disc, covering Aug 44 through to Nov 45.