Thread: Anyone have a copy of War Gifts on hand? Need help with this Presentation Spit

Thanks

Default Anyone have a copy of War Gifts on hand? Need help with this Presentation Spit

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=3]Can anyone help?

I am currently try to find any sponsorship information on Spitfire X4555 that was nicknamed ‘Ijma IV’.

Does Ray S and Henry B have any sponsorship on this aircraft and the others [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=3]Ijma I, II, and III?

Thanks
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks

Ijma I-V sponsered by the Indian Jute Mills Association. No mentioning of any Ray S, nor Henry B in the book. Mikkel
    Britain's Victory, Denmark's Freedom. Danish Volunteers in Allied Air Forces During the Second World War
    fb.me/britainsvictorydenmarksfreedom
    danishww2pilots.dk - a resource on Danish aircrew during the Second World War

Thanks

Hello

I think he meant the authors Henry Boot and Ray Sturtivant... I'm sure that Henry Boot passed away, at the time of publication of "gifts of war".

Joss

Thanks

Mikkel,
    Any idea what the serial numbers or type of aircraft carried IJMA I,II,III, and V?

Thanks

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was early morning.

X4551: IJMA I
    X4552: IJMA II
    X4552: IJMA III
    X4555: IJMA IV
    X4556: IJMA V

All from Henry B and Ray S :-)
    Mikkel
    Britain's Victory, Denmark's Freedom. Danish Volunteers in Allied Air Forces During the Second World War
    fb.me/britainsvictorydenmarksfreedom
    danishww2pilots.dk - a resource on Danish aircrew during the Second World War