Thread: 19 OTU Website - Contact

Thanks

Default 19 OTU Website - Contact

I have some information on a 19 OTU crew who flew a Whitley on the third 1000 bomber raid to Bremen 0n 25/26 June 1942, along with some photos of the plane and crew, which I thought would be interesting on the site. I have tried contacting the 19 OTU Webmaster at the following address Webmaster@19OTU.org.uk on 23 June 2014, but have received no confirmation or reply. I have re-sent the information again today.

Does anybody know if the contact address at the Website is still functional? or how to get hold of them?

Thanks

Hi,

I know someone who will be interested and l am sure they will be along shortly.

Regards,

Nick
    KenFentonsWar.com

Thanks

Hi again,

Just to confirm contact direct has been made, just waiting for him to get back. Not been in contact with Paul so hope everything is well but l know one other person who would be very interested.

Please give Paul a few days to respond.

Good luck,

Nick
    KenFentonsWar.com

Thanks

Reg,

Just as a matter of interest, could you please confirm your connection with this part of our history? There are many who think we an extension to ebay, which we are not and if you are serious about your question, you will not be offended by my comments.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Nick

Thanks

Nick

I dont understand the point you are making. My second cousin and namesake was the pilot of this plane from 19 0TU on the third 1000 bomber raid.

Thanks

Nick
    Researchingreg shouldn’t have to explain himself any more than he has in his original post.
    Implying that he’s only here to try and sell something is a bit off in my opinion and if you weren’t sure yourself then a quick look through his previous posts would show that his “connection with this part of our history” is genuine.

Thanks

Sorry guys,

Just been had a few times recently and it is not always easy to find out indirectly.

I am sure they guys with 19OTU info will be very pleased to hear from you.

Regards,

Nick