Thread: An unusual Hurricane

Thanks

Default An unusual Hurricane

I share with you photos and information about unusual and little-known version of the British fighter Hawker Hurricane. To view the article, visit the link below. I count on your visit.

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com...e-biplano.html

Eric

Thanks

http://www.rafcommands.com/forum/for...ws-and-Reviews

There is a specific part of the forum,see link above, for these type of links, a reference section. You might consider that in future.
    Dennis Burke
    - Dublin

Foreign Aircrew and Aircraft Ireland 1939-1945
    www.ww2irishaviation.com

Thanks

Eric, I am afraid you didnt get the point of this forum. over the past month, you have started nine threads pointing to the same website to get visitors and this was posted in the General Category. General CAtegory is to post research queries, asks questions or request feedback on existing research. I would normally chalk it to new member unfamiliarity, but nine threads trying to farm visitors to a personal website is a bit too much. I would normally allow posting of personal websites for feedback if they contained some personal research on a topic of interest. However it is just a picture collection site, with no further angle to it, then it is not appropriate to post in such a manner.

I have put your posting rights on temporary hold. Please contact me using the contact form. I wish to make sure you understand the posting style needed in this forum for continued participation.
    Last edited by Jagan; 21st June 2015 at 00:41.