Thread: K.Ingram of the Cole crew,50 squadron,21/22nd June 1944

Thanks

Default K.Ingram of the Cole crew,50 squadron,21/22nd June 1944

I am researching this crew at present and wondered if anyone had any other info. or crew photo's
    I have the details on Kenneth Ingram' murder from Chorley's and also from "Footprints on the Sands of time",and also from the Groot Schuylenburg,on google
    There are a few slight variations in all of these.
    Which group actually was responsible for Kenneth's execution(and that of Zercher)?
    Alos does anyone know the name of the Dutch Researcher who was looking into this a few years back
    Many thanks

Thanks

Linda I would be interested in a picture of Thomas Bernard Cole if you managed to find one.
    Researching my father's time with 50 Squadron, 97 Squadron, Dulug Luft, Stalag Luft VI, Stalag 357 and Stalag Luft III.

http://wallyswar.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Default Hello,

I found this post through Google searching on Kenneth Ingram.
    In an old dutch book 'Ik draag u op' is a complete summary with some pictures of this particular incident. It also shows to gruesome pictures of the two airmen Ingram and Zurcher after they were murdered by the SD in a forest near Apeldoorn in the early hours on 2nd October 1944.

Although your request is from a long while back, maybe I can help you on your research.

Kind regards,

Dirk J. van Dolderen
    Holland