Thread: Ivor James Morris Air Gunner 207 Sqd Lancaster ND872

Thanks

Default Ivor James Morris Air Gunner 207 Sqd Lancaster ND872

Hello all,

I am seeking anyone who has Knowledge or the ORB of No 207 Sqd referring to the Crew of Lancaster ND 872 Lost on 29/7/44 while on Ops to Stuttgart . all crew killed .
    1/ F/L K Marshall.
    2/ Sgt K Roberts.
    3/ Sgt RA Chetney RCAF .
    4/ F/Sgt E Peel.
    5/ Sgt GF Ennals.
    6/ Sgt JS Gordon.
    7/ F/Sgt IJ Morris .

I am Keen to learn when did this crew arrive at 207 Sqd , How many Ops did they fly as a crew , it seem that Sgt Chetney RCAF arrived at 207 Sqd from 1660 CU 18/7/44 perhaps they formed as a crew at 1660 CU but i believe that F/L Marshall took over this crew after the original pilot had been Grounded can anyone assist me with this

TIA Phill Jones

Thanks

Hi Phil
    I have a lot of information on this team in particular the Skipper Kenneth Marshall
    I have been researching the whole whole crew. I have asked an Avionics Archeaologist to visit the crash site in Germany this week end bu co-incidence
    Pleas contact me paul@pauljonesarchitects.com or call me 07949950311

Regards
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by phill jones View Post
    Hello all,

I am seeking anyone who has Knowledge or the ORB of No 207 Sqd referring to the Crew of Lancaster ND 872 Lost on 29/7/44 while on Ops to Stuttgart . all crew killed .
    1/ F/L K Marshall.
    2/ Sgt K Roberts.
    3/ Sgt RA Chetney RCAF .
    4/ F/Sgt E Peel.
    5/ Sgt GF Ennals.
    6/ Sgt JS Gordon.
    7/ F/Sgt IJ Morris .

I am Keen to learn when did this crew arrive at 207 Sqd , How many Ops did they fly as a crew , it seem that Sgt Chetney RCAF arrived at 207 Sqd from 1660 CU 18/7/44 perhaps they formed as a crew at 1660 CU but i believe that F/L Marshall took over this crew after the original pilot had been Grounded can anyone assist me with this

TIA Phill Jones

Thanks

Default morris

Quote Originally Posted by Pau D Jones View Post
    Hi Phil
    I have a lot of information on this team in particular the Skipper Kenneth Marshall
    I have been researching the whole whole crew. I have asked an Avionics Archeaologist to visit the crash site in Germany this week end bu co-incidence
    Pleas contact me paul@pauljonesarchitects.com or call me 07949950311

Regards
    Paul
    Hi Paul , great to get your mail , i am leaving for work at the moment , but i will get back to you tonight Phill