Thread: Image Galleries problems

Thanks

Default Image Galleries problems

Jagan,

In the hope this is of interest to others who might have been unsuccessful in using the Image Galleries option, I've started this as a separate thread as there does not appear to be a way of adding comments to the Image Galleries facility.

I have used the option successfully on a few occasions in the past, but have been unable to use it for about three days now. In every instance I get as far as the Add photo in the Add drop-down menu, but am unable to proceed further - the drop-down response screen is basically just black. As you suggested off-board I've logged out and back in again but to no avail.

It is hard to see if where the problem lies as I've simply followed the on-screen instructions.

I'd be interested to know if others have hit the same brick wall.

Brian

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyffe View Post
    Jagan,

In the hope this is of interest to others who might have been unsuccessful in using the Image Galleries option, I've started this as a separate thread as there does not appear to be a way of adding comments to the Image Galleries facility.

I have used the option successfully on a few occasions in the past, but have been unable to use it for about three days now. In every instance I get as far as the Add photo in the Add drop-down menu, but am unable to proceed further - the drop-down response screen is basically just black. As you suggested off-board I've logged out and back in again but to no avail.

It is hard to see if where the problem lies as I've simply followed the on-screen instructions.

Brian
    I have also experienced this problem for a considerable time now and I have mentioned it in more than one post. I can only add pictures if I have an URL. Where they are just on my desktop or my picture file I do not have an URL so I can't post them. I also have a message on the bottom of the front page which says "You may not post pictures"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyffe View Post
    Jagan,

Brian
    Brian,

Thank you for your efforts on my behalf. Just to let you know that I have identified the church as St Chad's at Shrewsbury - although I still don't know the significance of that location.

Neville