Gentlemen,
Would anyone have log book, or copies of, relating to either #10 EFTS., Pendleton or the Central Flying School, Trenton with entries from 1945?

I am be most grateful for copies of any that are available for research. I have the extracts from two #10 EFTS logbooks transcribed out me by their owners almost 20 years ago. Sadly neither of those gentlemen are still with us. Whilst researching the RCAF history of a particular Cornell recently I realised I had no #10 EFTS log book copies covering the period in question.

I am looking for Cornell identities and there I am not just interested in RAF airmen but I am aware all the course intakes to Pendleton between February 1945 and the school's run down in August consisted almost entirely of RAF students.

I found one C.F.S. logbook (F/O. W.G. Reeve) in the RAF Museum collection which identified 7 Cornells in use at Trenton during May to July 1945. The RCAF ORB reports a a total of 19 in use at this time. If anyone has access to a similar log and would be prepared to copy it for me I should be most grateful.

Tony Broadhurst