Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lancaster Operations: One squadrons contribution. 2nd edition

Hi,
    My father Eric Kitchin was a member of 100 squadron and flew many times in LM 644 with P/O H.J. Healy, RAAF; Sgt. E. Kitchen; Sgt. S. Owen; F/Sgt. A.S.G. Wilson; Sgt. R. Morgan; Sgt. C.J. Webb; Sgt. J.R. Buchanan and was mentioned in your book LANCASTER OPERATIONS ONE SQUADRONS CONTRIBUTION TO THE BOMBER OFFENSIVE.
    I have a couple of photos, one crew picture and one of my father in uniform.
    Regards
    Don

Hi Donald sorry its taken a while to reply, Ian HEALY replying i have a crew photo standing at the back of the plane and a couple of other photos ,he got in touch with the navigator CLIFF OWEN in the late 90s and also A WILSON the bomb aimer ,dont have a lot of information he rarely spoke of his service. Well thats all for now will keep a eye out for any thing on this site have a few questions i would like to ask so i will send you my email address later have computer problems at the moment so it may change.

Thanks for that Ian, look forward to hear from you.

Hi Donald Ian replying drop me a line to my email address heals63@gmail.com and we can exchange messages

Message sent Ian.