Thread: 432637 Kelvin Oliver Hoffman RAAF

Thanks

Default 432637 Kelvin Oliver Hoffman RAAF

Could anyone give me some information on Fg Off Kelvin Oliver Haufmann, RAAF pilot?
    I have found his profile and lots of background information on the VWMA website, but the VWMA lists him as serving on 576 Sqn; however he doesn’t appear in any of my 576 records and I’ve drawn a blank
    any help appreciated!
    thanks all!
    Matt

Thanks

Hi Matt,

I had a look at our Archives and his service is marked ‘Not yet examined’ however the good news is that the Australian Govt has announced that all Australian servicemen files from WWII will be digitalised for free by next year to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.

Cheers,

John.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John Williams View Post
    Hi Matt,

I had a look at our Archives and his service is marked ‘Not yet examined’ however the good news is that the Australian Govt has announced that all Australian servicemen files from WWII will be digitalised for free by next year to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.

Cheers,

John.
    Thats excellent news! Thank you John; this will certainly help me complete my archives on the Aussies on 576 - if only the MOD would do the same with our records!
    much appreciated
    Matt
    ’Keeping 576 Alive’