Thread: New CWGC Website - archived burial records

Thanks

Default New CWGC Website - archived burial records

Hi,

here in NZ, I have found that none of the supporting archival documents (Grave Concentration Reports, Grave Registration documents) listed against a casualty are viewable. This issue had been around for over a week.

I get an error message saying "This image could not be loaded", followed by "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error> <Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:bb6204cc-601e-0031-4f5e-6ec1c3000000 Time:2020-08-09T15:04:37.2376439Z</Message></Error>".

Is anyone else having this problem? I haven't found any complaints via a web search. I just want to check before notifying the CWGC of the error.

Cheers

Rod

Thanks

Default Re: New CWGC Website - archived burial records

Hi Rod,
    I have the same problem for several weeks in all browsers I tried.

Pavel
    Czechoslovak Airmen in the RAF 1940-1945
    http://cz-raf.webnode.cz

Thanks

Hi Pavel, thanks for the reply and the confirmation. I've also tried with several different devices and browsers without success...

Cheers

Rod

Thanks

Rest assured, this isn't unique to NZ. Looks like they are still ironing out the kinks.
    In fond memory of Corporal James Oakland AGC (RMP), killed in action in Afghanistan on 22 October 2009. Exemplo Ducemus.

Thanks

Hello,

I wrote the CWGC about the PDF version of the members details no longer being an option. They replied as follows: “Thank you for your feedback on our new website.

We do currently have some of our regular features missing which includes the Commemorative Certificates you have identified.

This is temporary and our teams are working hard to get these features back on our new website as soon as possible. This includes, Commemoration Certificates, Cemetery Plans and Cemetery Photographs. We aim to have our regular features reinstated within the next couple of weeks.

CWGC values your support and interest, we simply have not got this right. I am sorry that we have caused you inconvenience and disappointment.”

Perhaps your issue is similar and will be rectified soon?

Good luck.

Mike
    Mike Anglin

Barrie, Canada