Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POW - More Missing (RAF) Forenames

Thanks

Default Re: More Missing (RAF) Forenames

Paul (et al),
    Mni tks yr help - much appreciated. You all have a much wider access to more databases than I have!
    The Forenames column is looking a lot better - but there is still a long way to go.
    The Type of Loss column can be a bit tedious, but it is when I find a no-Forename cell when doing the ToLs that I try to fill it in. And if I can't then I give it to you!!
    Might be a few more in the next day or so. At least it will keep you out of mischief if you are locked-down!!!!
    Tks again,
    Peter Davies
    Meteorology is a science; good meteorology is an art!
    We might not know - but we might know who does!

Thanks

Wo416 to rescue again

Name: Charles William Carter. Date of Birth: 27/9/1920. Place of Birth: Penrith. Service: Royal Air Force. Rank: [Warrant Officer]. Regiment/Unit/Squadron: [unspecified]. Service Number: [755251]. Date of Capture: [unspecified]. Theatre of Capture: [unspecified]. Camp Name/Number: Stalag 357. PoW number: 17. Date of Death: [unspecified]. Number of Photographs: 0. Number of Fingerprints: 0. Number of X-rays: 0. Number of Cards: 1.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to paulmcmillan For This Useful Post:

Resmoroh (26th February 2021)

Thanks

and again
    A J Clarke

Name: Allan James Clarke. Date of Birth: 25/5/1919. Place of Birth: Rochester, Kent. Service: [unspecified]. Rank: Sergeant. Regiment/Unit/Squadron: [unspecified]. Service Number: 751600. Date of Capture: [unspecified]. Theatre of Capture: [unspecified]. Camp Name/Number: Stalag IIIE Kirchhain. PoW number: 44. Date of Death: [unspecified]. Number of Photographs: 0. Number of Fingerprints: 0. Number of X-rays: 0. Number of Cards: 4.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to paulmcmillan For This Useful Post:

Resmoroh (26th February 2021)