Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resolving discrepancies on Routes to Bohlen and Chemnitz, March 5/6, 1945

Thanks

Default Re: Resolving discrepancies on Routes to Bohlen and Chemnitz, March 5/6, 1945

Rod, Thanks for the reply. I have asked the RAF Museum if they have a 441 for the Bohlem mission. As you can well imagine Covid plays a part in this. I will post when/if I get a positive response. Regards, Terry

Thanks

Default Re: Resolving discrepancies on Routes to Bohlen and Chemnitz, March 5/6, 1945

Jim, Rod, On 24 May I noted that I was going to approach the Museum at Hendon re a 441 for the March Bohlen raid. I have finally received an answer: no 441 for March, but a 441 for the 13 Feb 45 raid. I have checked the night raid reports and the routes are different. Regards, Terry

Thanks

Thanks for looking into this, Terry. It doesn’t surprise me that the RAF Museum in Hendon does not have this form. They sure took a long time to get back to you. Except for a couple of loose ends, I have pretty much finished my work on the Chemnitz raid for March 5/6.

Jim