Thread: Runways to Victory Belgian Airfields and Allied Tactical Fighter Operations 1944-1945

Thanks

Default Runways to Victory Belgian Airfields and Allied Tactical Fighter Operations 1944-1945

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the book by Peter Celis and could look on pg 237 and perhaps let me know if it provides any more information on the detonation of a 500lb Bomb booby trap under the nose of FW 190 # 175140 at Melsbroek airfield B58 in Belgium in late September or early October 1944.

Thank you!
    Last edited by anglin.mj; 9th September 2021 at 02:09.
    Mike Anglin

Barrie, Canada

Thanks

Default Re: Runways to Victory Belgian Airfields and Allied Tactical Fighter Operations 1944-

sorry there is nothing...

Thanks

Default Re: Runways to Victory Belgian Airfields and Allied Tactical Fighter Operations 1944-

Thanks for looking Steve, much appreciated.
    Mike Anglin

Barrie, Canada

Thanks

Hello ,

Can i help you with a picture off that FW-190 ?

Regards
    Alain12

Thanks

Hi Alain,

I have a number of pictures from the web at various stages of dismantling by souvenir hunters. I also have 4 pictures of 17 total that have members of my Dadís crew in/on the aircraft.

If the picture has any date information on it, that may be helpful. So yes pleas, do send it along. Iíll private message you me email address.

thanks!
    Mike Anglin

Barrie, Canada