Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pete Tresadern "PeteT" on this Site - Has sadly passed away

Thanks

Default Re: Pete Tresadern "PeteT" on this Site - Has sadly passed away

Thats is sad news. We shared info on on a number of occasions and he was always generous with him time.

Rest In Peace.

Mike
    Mike Anglin

Barrie, Canada

Thanks

Such a shame, he was a smashing chap and will be greatly missed here, my thoughts are with his family. Pete had told me about his situation and he had bravely "carried on" for his family and out-lasted the expectations of the medical people.
    He did all of the real work in helping me and I believe a couple of others here to set up our own squadron history websites, a patient chap generous with his time and advice.
    RIP PeteT

Thanks

Very sad news, he kindly helped me out a number of times over the last few years in my research into my Dad's time in Bomber Command. All the best to his family, I am sorry for your loss. RIP Pete.
    Clint

Thanks

Such sad news, Pete an I had corresponded at length over the years, sharing information on those who had served in 78 Squadron and then 35 Squadron and vice versa. I was aware of his illness and impressed with his attitude towards it. He has given so much to honouring the men of Bomber Command. My deepest condolences to his family. RIP Pete.

Daz

Thanks

Very sorry to hear that.
    Franek
    https://www.facebook.com/Franciszek-Grabowski-241360809684411/

Thanks

Default Re: Pete Tresadern "PeteT" on this Site - Has sadly passed Way

I was realy shocked to hear this. I know that Peter was very ill, without the knowing that he passed away so early. We have correspond many times and also he helped me a lot outside the forum with all kinds of information. God Bless Pete and RIP
    Cheerio
    Adrian

Thanks

Have just seen the sad news, PeteT was very helpful in my fledgling research providing me with information and advice.
    Thanks for everything RIP Pete
    rgds
    Terry

Thanks

Let me add my tribute to Pete. He was a marvellous guy and always so very helpful. This is pretty much what everyone else has said about him and he had many friends and admirers amongst us. I corresponded with him for years and got the chance to meet him in person a few months ago. He was quite ill at the time and knew his fate but was still at his research. I have been in touch with his family and I asked about donations. I was told he would have appreciated donations to the RAF Benevolent Fund. I cannot find a specific section of the Fund's website that is dedicated to donations in memory of Pete so I will make a general donation. BTW, apologies if this appears twice on the forum. I was in the process of writing something pretty much identical when I had a problem with my computer and I think what was ready to be sent was lost!

Thanks

This is very sad news. He was thoughtful, polite, encouraging, helpful and was an encyclopaedia of knowledge. He will be missed by all of us. My thoughts are with his family.