Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Thanks

Default Merry Christmas

Dear friends,

I would like to thank all of you for help in 2008 and also to Ross and Chris for maintaining of this our "home" forum.

Have a nice Christmas time and I am looking forward to meet you here again in 2009.

My New Year's card for everyone is at:

http://cz-raf.hyperlink.cz/index.html

Pavel
    Czechoslovak Airmen in the RAF 1940-1945
    http://cz-raf.webnode.cz

Thanks

Like to join Pavel with all my best wishes to everyone who helped me this year getting rid of the many names on the long list of airmen and -women sofar unaccounted for. Also thanks for your supporting messages received during my illness.
    Prettige Kerstdagen en een in alle opzichten Voorspoedig Nieuwjaar.
    Henk.

Thanks

Default My thanks too

to everyone who has helped me and the families of the crew of Sunderland DW110 from 228 Squadron Coastal Command. Our mission is almost complete and most of the families have been found and will gather in the Blue Stack Mountains in Donnegal in May to commemerate the 65th Anniversary of the crash. So my thanks to everyone on this board and those that maintain it and Dennis Burke in particular and all who have contributed and answered my "inane" questions. Have a great Christmas and a good New Year where ever you are in the world.

Dyan in New Zealand.

www.freewebs.com/dw110 (is the memorial site to DW110)

Thanks

Default Happy Christmas

Hi guys

Yes, if I may add to Pavel's post - may I take this opportunity to thank all the kind, knowledgeable and generous guys across the world who have taken time to assist me during the course of the year - and I hope I have helped a few others.

Thanks to Ross we have an excellent site and long may it remain.

Happy Christmas and looking forward to a great New Year (credit crunch permitting!)

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks

Default Happy Christmas

Hello everyone,

Just to reiterate all previous posts in wishing everyone a merry christmas and a peaceful new year. Also, thanks to everyone who has contributed to many requests for information in my endeavour - which is still in its infancy - concerning Welsh airmen and women.

Take care all and enjoy the festive period.

Kindest regards.

Steve.

Thanks

"Fröhliche Weihnachten" from Germany and a happy new year, health and peace!

Thanks to everyone who supported my work and help me so much over the year. It was and is much appreciated!

Kind regards

Steve

Thanks

Thank you to Ross and all contributers to the forum for another interesting year. I learn something new every time I visit this forum :-)

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2009.

Linzee

Thanks

I should like also to post Christmas Greetings and Best Wishes for 2009 to all who use this forum and to those who maintain it. To those who seek information, may your search be successful and to those who supply the answers, many thanks and well done. Keep up the good work.
    Sincerely,
    Bill

Thanks

I would like to join the others with my Christmas Greetings and best wishes for the New Year. It was also a time for celebration 66 years ago even if there was a war going on, cf.
    http://www.danishww2pilots.dk/articles.php?id=28

Mikkel Plannthin
    Britain's Victory, Denmark's Freedom. Danish Volunteers in Allied Air Forces During the Second World War
    fb.me/britainsvictorydenmarksfreedom
    danishww2pilots.dk - a resource on Danish aircrew during the Second World War

Thanks

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Seasons Best Wishes to all who use this great forum.

Looking back over some of the threads of the last year, it is easy to see that Christmas came early for a few people. Those who came to the forum seeking information on loved ones who served in Allied air forces received expert, unselfish assistance. Now, at the holiday time family get-togethers, these stories are being passed on and, to some of those family members, this makes a great difference.

Very best wishes,

Bruce