Eddie Fell Guest

Default Halifax BB313

This aicraft was lost on

Thanks

Hello Eddie,

this plane crashed on 12-05-1943.

Copyright infringed information removed - Ross

Michel
    Last edited by Ross_McNeill; 21st January 2009 at 03:55. Reason: Breach of board policy on Lostbombers info

Eddie Fell Guest

Hi Michel

Thanks

I hit the send button by accident before I'd finished the message. I then edited it and didn't save it so then lost that as well. Sorry folks

My query actually concerns the rear gunner who BCL shows as 1377718 F/Sgt. Luther Martin DFM and I believe to be 1377597 F/Sgt. J. Martin.

All this crew except Tweed were ex 158 and thanks to Bob Body who has provided me with appropriate entries from the 138 ORB I believe I am correct.

What I am hoping is that somebody may have the loss card for BB313 or returned POW/Evader questionnaires for any of the crew to resolve this one (which I have raised here before but without conclusion and post again with new info to hand). I am keen to get the forename of J.Martin as well.

Cheers

Eddie

Thanks

Hi Eddie,
    My notebook tells me that i have Tweeds report, so it's once more up to the attic, would you like me to scan it and send via email.
    AlanW.

Thanks

Hi Eddie,
    Scan of Tweeds Esc/Ev sent by email, but no help as to the idendity of Martin. If it's any help, Footprints on the Sands of Time also has him as F/Sgt L. Martin.