Thread: All the best for 2008.

Thanks

Default All the best for 2008.

Hi All,

Just like to say a very happy and prosperous 2008 to all of you, and to say very many thanks for all the help I've received in the past year. And a special thanks goes to Ross for keeping us on 'air'

Regards
    Peter.

Thanks

Peter,
    Yr wishes reciprocated - and passed to all Forum members. In particular to Ross, who's performance in the face of the problems of 2007 very definitely can be ascribed as "conduct over and above the call of normal duty". Tks Ross
    Rgds
    Peter Davies

Thanks

Hi Peter
    Many thanks for your wishes for 2008, which I reciprocate, and may I jump on your thread and add my own appreciation for the efforts of Ross and Chris in keeping this excellent Forum free from what (in the interests of Goodwill!!) I will call irrelevance.
    Happy New Year
    All the Best
    Dick

Thanks

I would like to add my "piece" of thanks to Ross and Chris for keeping this forum going on. I also would like to thank to everyone who helped me or tried to help me. On the other hand this forum is not only about sharing information but also about friendship as I have found here some very good friends all around the world!

So many thanks once more and looking forward to see you all in 2008!

Pavel

Thanks

Best wishes from me as well, especially for Ross, Dakota, Pavel, Henk, Peter Davies, and the many other friends and collegues I have found through this forum.

Thanks

Let me add my best wishes to the above - the considerable effort required to keep the forum going, despite the best efforts of the spammers, is much appreciated.

Thanks

May I add my good wishes to all forum members, thank you for your help and guidance during 2007 and I look forward to many more happy hours on the forum,

rgds to all Colin