Thread: CWGC website slow ?

Thanks

Default CWGC website slow ?

Is it me, or is the CWGC website very slow or non responsive at the moment. Especially outside office working hours.

I've been looking through the Runnymede memorial evenings and weekends no joy. Day time it works a dream !

Mark

Thanks

For the last week or so it has been slow at everytime. And it is returning a lot of errors. The other day I was trying to search merchant navy casualties and keep getting database errors.

A

P.S. same errors still occurring

Thanks

I too have noticed slow operation of the site, also when I entered queries for RAF personnel I was getting Army. I did check and re-check that I had selected RAF but still got Army. Then I started getting every entry for the particular name regardless of what I put in.
    Alan Clark

Peak District Air Accident Research

http://www.peakdistrictaircrashes.co.uk/

Thanks

I'm glad I am not the only one. Yes, I have had problems with all services coming up, not just Air Force, also dates outside the date range selected. We also used to be able to put in a full Christian name, now it only allows initials. Sometimes I have searched an entry I already know to be there and it comes up blank. Is it gremlins or is there a spanner in the works?
    James

Thanks

Default Linda

Yes-I have had all of those problems with the C.W.G. site this week.
    It has driven me to distraction but does give me enough time to get the dinner ready,take my dog out etcetera while i am waiting and waiting and waiting............

Thanks

Been having the same problems but now seems to be OK

Thanks

I have just spoken to the CWGC and they assure me that the Web developers are aware that there have been problems, particulary last week. They are doing their best to rectify them but if these problems persist do contact them to alert them of any particular problems.
    Hope this helps
    James