Thread: Pro Air/14

Thanks

Default Pro Air/14

I was wondering if anyone has ever accessed any files in AIR14 starting around 2980 to 3000. The description of these monthly files are " Attacks by PFF and Main Force briefing details and reports". Just looking to see what they may contain.
    Thanks in advance, richard

Thanks

hello Richard,

The closest I have is AIR 14/3030, documents named "Bomber Command reports". I have sampled 13 pages. If you are interested (close enough to your request), drop me an e-mail or a pm and I'll send them over to you so you have have an idea.

Cheers

Joss

Thanks

Default Air 14/ 2980-3000

Hello Joss. Thank you very much for the offer. I had a look at the file you have and unfortunately it falls outside of the group I am looking for.
    Thanks Again for your help and prompt reply, Richard

Thanks

Default Attacks by PFF and Main Force briefing details and reports

Hello Richard,

According to the one I have seen, these files contain the documents used by the Bomber Command Operational Research Section to prepare its report on individual night operations, focusing on the bombing results. It surely contains the plots of night photographs made by the Central Interpretation Unit and possibly some group reports or some intermediate ORS reports. These documents may be found elsewhere, but if you are interested in a particular raid, the corresponding file is most useful.

Best regards,

Jérémie