Thread: Air Ministry interrogation reports

Thanks

Default Air Ministry interrogation reports

Has anyone viewed the Dulag Luft reports held under ADI (K) 475/44 and ADI(K) 328/45 which I presume are at Kew.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone as to how much/many reports they hold.

Thanks for reading this request.

Thanks

Hi Colin,

I haven't seen them but there is a thread on another forum which goes into a description of what they contain and perhaps more importantly what they don't contain:

http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?p=90374

If it's of any help to you I do have a 43 page report (A.D.I. (K) Report 388/1945) which is an English translation of a captured German document describing the Dulagluft from top to bottom. It contains things which may be of interest ie. descriptions of interrogation techniques, disposal of items confiscated from down Allied aircrew, use of stool pigeons etc. Very detailed oriented material that I found fascinating.

I located this in the Department of National Defence's Directorate of History and Heritage in Ottawa but RodM has advised me it is also available in the AIR 40 series at Kew.

If you would like a copy of it please PM me your email address.

Regards,

Dave

Thanks

Dave.

Have pm'd you. Big thanks for this information, the deployment of means used by the interrogators will be of particular interest.

Some Dulag documentation was seized and ended up in the National archieves in the USA. Sadly not a great deal, its a most interesting area of research.

Thanks

Hi Colin,

Have tried emailing but it keeps bouncing back.

Dave