I am looking to further identify or add missing info for the following 145 Sqn. pilots:

Lt. John M.G. Anderson SAAF 328517V (middle names?)

Lt. Selwyn M. Greene SAAF 207351V (middle name?)

F/Sgt. (later P/O) D. J. McKay RCAF [He was formerly with 213 Sqn. Possibly R80210 Donald James McKay (J18658)]

W/O A. S. Martyn RAF [probably 1293031 Alan Spencer Martyn]

P/O H. F. Norman [This one is is a head scratcher: he was posted in on 18 Nov. 41 from 53 OTU and is shown as "P/O H. F. Norman (Sth Africa)" This is the only reference to his initials I could find in the ORB. Now if he was a South African serving in the RAF he should appear in the Air Force List, however I do not find him there for 1941-2, nor anyone named Norman who was a pilot with the rank of P/O! He is last mentioned in the Form 541 on 15 July 42.]

P/O S. D. Osborn RAF [in the 145 ORB the name is sometimes shown as "Osborne" but is most likely 748249 Stanley Deryck Osborn (109707) who later died while serving with 154 Sqn. as a Flt.Lt.]

W/O N. S. Powell RAF

F/Sgt. MacArthur Powers, Jr. RAF [What was his service number? An American who transferred to the USAAF at the end of 1942 and claimed 5 vics. in one day with 324th FG. However "Stars & Bars" does not list his RAF number.]

Sgt. E. A. Stott RAF [There are a couple of candidates listed in AIR 78.]

Thanks for any input,
Tom